(Shimla Manali Dalhousie Amritsir Tour Package)
Day 1 : DELHI – SHIMLA ( 343 KM )
On arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station catch the cab and then proceed towards The queen of Hills”, i.e. Shimla. On arrival in Shimla Check in the hotel. Evening free to explore the local market on your own. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2 : SHIMLA – KUFRI-SHIMLA
Today after breakfast proceed towards the sightseeing of Kufri , Jakhu Temple Indira Gandhi Holiday Home. Later return to Shinla and explore the Local Mall Road, The Ridge, Scandle Point, Christ church, Kalibadi Temple. Dinner and overnight Stay in Shimla
Day 3 : SHIMLA – KULLU – MANALI ( 260 KM )
Morning check out from the Hotel & drive to Manali (7-8 Hours). Arrive & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 4 : MANALI HALF DAY CITY TOUR (3 – 4 HRS.)
Today morning after breakfast half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Old Manali, US Club, Vashisht Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Day 5 : MANALI – ROHTANG PASS / UP TO SNOW LINE — ( Rohtang Pass Charge Will Be Extra)
Rohtang Pass 51 kms (Altitude 3979 m) Full Day Sightseeing – is the highest point, situated on the highway to Keylong/Leh & considered as the gateway to Lahaul Spiti . The Tour covers some of the most attractive spots, panorama activities and spectacular sight of glaciers . On the way to rohtang pass cover Nehru kund, Palchang, Kothi, , Gulaba, Rahla Water Falls, Marhi, Rani Nala .Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : MANALI- KULLU – DHARAMSHALA (270 KM )
After breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to Dharamshala (2168 m) via Kullu (7-8hrs).
Magnificently set to the background of the Dhauladhar Mountains and the seat of his holiness, the Dalai Lama (the leader of Tibetans since 1960).. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Evening free to explore the local market. Dinner & Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 7 : DHARAMSHALA SIGHTSEEING – DALHOUSIE (120 Kms )
After Breakfast, Drive to local sightseeing covering official residence of Dalai lama, Mcleodganj etc. The village of McLeod Ganj lying in the upper reaches is known worldwide for the presence of the Tenzin Gyatso. In May 1960, the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) was moved to Dharamshala. Around 3 to 4 pm Depart for Dalhousie . Overnight Stay In Dalhousie .
Day 8 : DALHOUSIE – KHAJJIAR – DALHOUSIE
After breakfast shall depart for Khajjiar known as Mini Switzerland of India, is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests , its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 9 : DALHOUSIE – AMRITSAR (200 KM)
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi (12-14 hrs) from Dalhousie. Evening Reach in Delhi. Drop at airport or railway station.
Day 10 : AMRITSAR – LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
After Breakfast explore the city and cover : Golden temple,Jaliawalabhag,Wagah border. Evening back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 11 : AMRITSAR – DELHI
After Breakfast Checkout From The hotel and proceed to Delhi .
Note: Client are free to customize their trip and duration of tour as per their requirement
- Pick up and Drop From Delhi
- Individual car for covering Himachal sightseeing & Amritsar Sightseeing
- welcome drink on arrival in Hotel
- Accommodation for 2 Adults in 1 Room for 10 Nights.
- MAP Meal Plan –10 Breakfasts, 10 Dinners.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included : Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees
- Any adventure activity
- Meal other than specified.
- For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hoteliers
Terms & Conditions
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rule
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotels option of similar category will be arranged
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost or any other increase of government taxes
- All our packages are based on Night basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us
- 20% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 7 Days Of The Travelling Date
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 04 Days Of The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellations Before 02 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Deducted